- Prices. I am a kid, so buying brand is pretty hard for me. Asking my mom to buy me stuff is pretty hard for me. Only option: Earn money. (Or wait for holidays!) It may be indirectly taking away money from your parents, but at least your helping, right?
- Lack of Fabric choices. This is so true for sweet. There are no border prints in fabric stores(Except in le Fabriques, but they're so expensive), other than that, I am pretty okay with fabric.
- Plain Socks. I hate plain socks with a burning passion. Not the solid color socks with the lace tops, but the solid color socks with absolutely NOTHING on them. Nothing personal, they just irk me.
- Hard to find. It's kind of hard to find loliable stuff here. It makes me sad.
- Knee socks. Personally I hate these because of my knees.
- Shoes. The constant reminder that my bodyline shoes look like stripper heels makes this appear on the list.
- Hair/Wigs. My hair is too short for me to do anything with it, and wigs are way expensive. (Or sometimes you just don't trust the seller.)
- Skirts. They make me look bigger than I already am. (But you could say that about most lolita clothing.)
- The stereotypes. I hate that when newbies come in, they expect us to be really nice and sweet. Most girls I know are really nice, but there will always be a few bad apples, and people should come to accept that within any fashion community.
Monday, August 1, 2011
Resume! Day 3-10 things you hate in lolita fashion
So I have fallen off of posting and I'm sorry. A LOT of things usually come up when I finally decide to post things. -.- But other than that, lets get to posting!