Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Day 4 – 10 different kinds of food you like.

Easy one today!
  1. Fruit Tarts! Delicious, especially from Chandlers bakery!
  2. Cookies. Oatmeal raisin is my favorite, but I could always go for some classic chocolate chip!
  3. Breakfast sandwiches. I have no idea why, but I really like these things. Maybe its the convenience of having the bread, eggs, and bacon all in one place.
  4. Salad. All of the veggies, put into one bowl with dressing over it? What else can you ask for?
  5. Bread.
  6. Cake. Red velvet.
  7. Mom's Macaroni and cheese. It reminds me of childhood and happier times.
  8. Steak.
  9. Pineapples.
  10. Crab or lobster.
I actually blew through this one! Maybe if they are this easy from now on, I can post more!

No comments:

Post a Comment