Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Day 6- 10 things you can't live without in lolita


1. Petticoats. Without the petticoats, I don't think I would be in love with this fashion. The poof is what makes Lolita, in my opinion.

2. The Socks. They're so cute, and they come in handy when you haven't shaved your legs!(As you can see on the secret...)


3. The Wigs. Split wigs are really awesome, but in general, I like that in lolita I can slap on a wig because I just cannot get my hair to look good.


4. Prints. I love prints!


5. Wristcuffs. There is just something about wristcuffs. I think they make really great accessories for any season.


6. Hair accessories. This is why I love ott sweet! The way you can just pack a whole bunch of chocomint puffy stars and Angelic pretty hair bows makes Lolita just a bit more fun!


7. The shoes. I love tea party shoes, and its great that I can wear them with any other cute outfit I have.


8. Cutsews. When you just don't feel like wearing the full on blouse. Without these I would die in the summer.


9. Jumperskirts. They are very flattering on my body shape, and they are really easy to fit into an outfit.


10. Nails! I like decorating nails to go with whatever outfit I'm wearing. <3



No comments:

Post a Comment