Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Lolita in Secret challenged me; Lolita Pet Peeves!

This is a participation post to this lovely blogger. :D
My Lolita pet peeves are:
1. The price. Honestly, I can deal with a little cost, like $80, but $200 is a little much. Maybe in person, but not on the Internet...
2. The size. I wish I was smaller in the bust, but is not possible for me. (Darn you genetics!!!) I guess I'll have to stick to skirts and handmade jumperskirts for now. :(
3. The name. I know this is really cliche, but because of the name, people (especially the ones who go to my really conservative school) judge me. I can't even wear Lolita around my friends because their parents think I'm weird. Sucks dude.
4. The poof. I really like big poof, don't get me wrong, but sometimes its so inconvenient. I did have a less poofy petticoat but It got all ugly and had multiple holes in it before it finally died.
5. Accessories. It is so hard for me to find colors that match a coordinate I am desperately trying to put together. Why yes, i am an avid Internet shopper, but I can't have multiple packages arriving at my house ALL the time. It really annoys me when I do.

Those are my Lolita pet peeves. Maybe you should make a list and post a comment here, or on the original blog post that started it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment