Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Sorry I haven't really been updating my blog! I just don't know what to write anymore.
And If you're wondering about toki doki, I'm sorry, but I've been so tired when I get home, that I can never craft. I was going to open an order on the bow clips if anyone is interested. I'm trying to go for April 15th. They come in green, blue, pink, and clear! But this time they're more translucent (Since the bows I wanted last time went out of stock.)
Speaking of the store, what else would you guys want to see? I'm really tired of making chocomint rip-off bows, so if you could suggest anything, that would be awesome!
And maybe I'll be posting again soon, but in the meantime, you can read my cosplay blog:
http://killershow.blogspot.com/

(Also, please donate to japan relief. Thanks.)

No comments:

Post a Comment