Pages

Monday, March 8, 2010

Life update



Sorry I haven't updated in a while, but I have been pretty busy. I'm now on spring break and I think I'm going to challenge myself to write something everyday whether it be a craft post, a Lolita find or just a random exciting thing that happened. Today I'll just do a short post on what wore to see Alice in wonderland!

Daily Lolita has been filled with posts since Friday about people who have gone to see Alice in Wonderland. Unfortunately there was no meet up in my town to go see it, so I just had to bring a friend. This is what I wore:


JSK: Bodyline

Cardigan: off brand

Accessories: Claire's, offbrand

Sweet Lolita button: Anime Convention

And that was pretty much it! I had loads of fun seeing some friends of mine, and it was a really good movie, you should check it out. Until next time, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment