Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

Happy Birthday to me!- Sakura Matsuri and bowling~

Long time, no post! Things are busy (as usual) and I haven't had anything exciting or interesting to post!


On April 14th, I went to Sakura Matsuri in DC. I wore Gothic Lolita, but I didn't really see that many of them. There were a lot of cosplayers though! I really wish I cosplayed, it would have been way more comfortable! Anyway, me and my family left at six am just to get there at 9, when the parade started. My outfit wasn't as flattering as I wanted it to be, so no picture sharing of my outfit. One thing that I did get was a Kigurumi! I love it to death, and I think I might wear it to Otakon! (Crazy, right?)

I also got one of those really cool spiky headbands from Urban outfitters in China town! I had an awesome time, and I will definitely go next year.
Another thing that happened this month was a small bowling party with my closest friends! It was a Cosplay/ Lolita party, and it was so much fun! I was originally going to do a Rolling Girl cosplay or Magnet, but I decided to do OTT sweet. The outfit is okay, but I feel like it can be improved.

 I had a wonderful time this month! I really appreciate all of my friends and family, and you guys too! I consider all of you my friends, and I really appreciate that you take the time out of your day to actually read my blog. Thank you so much~ I promise to post more! :D

1 comment:

  1. Heyy i've tagged you in my latest post to give you a Liebster Award :3

    http://yaayitszrhea.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/yaay-liebster-award-d.html

    Glad to hear you enjoyed your birthday x

    ReplyDelete