Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

This is a long overdue post

The shop is ALMOST open. I'm really excited! Are you?
I made some hair clips today, thinking about selling them, but what do you think?
Ignore the Deco Itouch case. Thats for me only. :)
So here are a questions for you guys:
Would you buy these hair clips?
Would there have to be 2 in a pack?
How much would you pay for them?
I was thinking of charging $5 for two in a pack. I might have a giveaway soon, so be on the lookout for that. ;)

3 comments:

  1. I think two in a pack for $5 is very good, but I'm not a huge fan of ribbons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, thanks for your opinion!
    I wanted to make them affordable so a lot of people can have them! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely two in a pack! They're very cute and 5 dollars is very affordable. ^^

    ReplyDelete