Pages

Sunday, January 17, 2010

January's purchases (so far)


This January, I made a lot of purchases towards my Lolita and street fashion wardrobe. I just wanted to share what I got, and how it'll contribute to my wardrobe.


Cutsew- This blackxwhite cutsew was a pretty cool find, I think it could work for street fashion, but maybe make its way into lolita.


OTK Socks- I bought these from Claire's! They are also more street fashion then lolita, because I can't really work those hot pink stripes anywhere else in my wardrobe.

Hair clips- I love those things! 30 in a pack from the dollar store, and they're perfect for decora!

Hair bows/rings- These things I've been using for the past couple of days are really cute, and work really well when I'm wearing OTT sweet lolita! Another thing is that they were only a dollar at the dollar store.

This hair bow in Mint green- I got it from chocomint and it looks very cute!


And also, I think I'm going to start a new thing where I have to work hard for a few months and then buy something off of my wish list.

January-March's goal is:

Dreamy dollhouse skirt!

I don't know why, but since I saw this skirt, I fell in love! I hope to get it by late January to early February, so I can just cross something off of my wish list! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment